Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
URl to generate TeamSite license
sernik2112
Sorry for a stupid question.
Does anyone know the URL to the Web form from which I can request a license key for TeamSite. The guys that normaly does this is not here this week and I was tasked to do this in his absence. I looked and searched on the support site but to no avail.
Thank you
Sernik
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jamik
http://customers.autonomy.com
log in and look at the left side there's a "License Requests" section click on Interwoven in that section. You'll probably have to log in again. Then it'll take you to the screen that has the License Generating links.
You can also try going directly there by going here:
https://support.interwoven.com/home2.asp
still will have to log in.
sernik2112
Thank you Jamik
I didn't see the link but used your link to gain access.
bsw