TS6.5.0 SP2I have modifies a file from UI. When I click on "Compare to Staging" , I get an error "Page can not be found". Why is that ?How can I compare current version with previous version ?Thanks
I dont thinh, I got everything that you are trying to explain. Here is the issue TS6.5.0 SP21) I have edited editor.uid file from the UI. I uploaded the edited file (does it upload to workarea or does it upload file to staging ? If it uploads to workarea, then how is that opossible because I am already working on this file in workarea.) Performed submit on this file using config_submit workflow. Where does this file go after this action, if file is in staging already ? If file is in workarea , then it will come to staging with submit operation, right ?2) After completeing this, when I click on version tab, I get to see the latest version and time as current time when I modifuied the file. 3) When I click on the compare to current version, I get two frame set. But in these frames message is "Page can not be found".So whats wrong here ? I checked virtual directory and there is no error there ? When I click on the editor.uid file in workarea, I get the message "Page can not be found" Usually, if its a DCR, so I get to see the details that a user has input in fields and when I preview this DCR, I get to see how this file will look in html. Can you pls give some idea on this ?