Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
select box and mulitple allowed
ID_Tami
I have a select box where a user may select multiple values and it works in the dcr. However, only one of the values is displayed on preview and generation. I know I am missing something simple here...how do I display the multiple values of the select box through the presentation template?
Thank you!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jamik
can you post your dct and tpl files?
curiousmaverick
Have you checked how those multiplt values are getting stored in yr DCR xml? In replicant nodes or as CSVs?
For the first case, it should be pretty straight forward i.e. iw_iterate.
If second is the case, store those in an array and then loop it through. You'll have to use some perl coding here.
ID_Tami
How do I find out how the data is stored (csv or replicant node)?
nipper
Look at the XML that is produced.
vpatel
How do I find out how the data is stored (csv or replicant node)?
Try looking at a sample DCR in a text editor.
ID_Tami
Mental HealthPhysician
I can iterate through this correct?
ID_Tami
I got this......thank you for your help. It is very much appriciated!
SampleForCrossTabHeader.rptdesign
curiousmaverick
I guess it was CSV only?