HiI am trying to deploy files from TS Edition to production server using WFT.I have provided the area vpath explicitly in WFT file using a variable $area_vpath, and I have set all the tasks Read only to true,then only it is working fine. but my other requirement in this workflow is ,user should be able to attach the files. I have provided an user task for this purpose, so that i can select files from task details window. but it's not allowing me to attach files from task details window as i have set the user task readonly to true.If i remove read only to true i am getting bad work area error.Could anyone help me out in this regard.? your inputs will be really helpful for me to resolve this.Thanks In Advance.
Thank you very much for your reply. I just wanted to know whether we can attach files through user task when we are deploying files from Edition to production server.If i put all the tasks read only then only workflow is getting initiated ,If i set readonly to false it's giving invalid work flow error( bad work area).I wonder ,why is it not giving the bad work area error when i set all the tasks to ready only to true?Version:TS 6.7.1 OS: LinuxThanks again for your reply.