I tried and still I have problem.This is the error message when I remove x: from the targettargetTeamsite area="/default/main/CPO/WORKAREA/production/templatedata" applyExtAttrs="yes" ENG: 2008-11-13 08:23:43 EST GMT-05:00 Thread-63 COMPARELIB: 2008-11-13 08:23:43 Remote-ERROR: remote-dir-not-okLIB: 2008-11-13 08:23:43 ERROR: prepare-failed.LIB: 2008-11-13 08:23:43 Receiver-ERROR: ERROR: [\default\main\cpo\workarea\production\templatedata] is not an allowed deployment path.LIB: 2008-11-13 08:23:43 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.] of area[X:\default\main\CPO\CM0\WORKAREA\merge\templatedata] for filelist[D:\iw-home\httpd\iw-bin\CPO\common\dynamic\FileList_99142_dcr.txt]LIB: 2008-11-13 08:23:43 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 filelistsENG: 2008-11-13 08:23:43 EST GMT-05:00 Thread-63 After COMPARE, res=-1When I put back x: I am getting following error message.ENG: 2008-11-13 08:24:28 EST GMT-05:00 Thread-67 COMPARELIB: 2008-11-13 08:24:28 Options: do_deletes deploy applyExtAttrs ignore_acls do_manifest_for_dnr verbose_level=5 LIB: 2008-11-13 08:24:28 ERROR: Failed FindServerByName with TeamSiteLIB: 2008-11-13 08:24:28 Receiver-ERROR: ERROR: prepare-failed.LIB: 2008-11-13 08:24:28 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.] of area[X:\default\main\CPO\CM0\WORKAREA\merge\templatedata] for filelist[D:\iw-home\httpd\iw-bin\CPO\common\dynamic\FileList_99142_dcr.txt]LIB: 2008-11-13 08:24:28 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 filelistsENG: 2008-11-13 08:24:28 EST GMT-05:00 Thread-67 After COMPARE, res=-1 How is this working fine without setting ea's when I set applyExtAttrs="no"?
yes. I am deploying to same teamsite server