Documentum Administrator Issue[DM_API_E_EXIST]

Hi,
While accessing DA, I am getting [DM_API_E_EXIST]error: "Document/object specified by 3d0b088e80000102 does not exist."
This may be due to few entries must have got deleted from my DB.
Please help me restoring the entries or how can i create new object or point this to some new object.

Comments

• DCTM_Guru
    edited February 22, 2020 #2

So the object you are missing is dm_server_config (based on 3d prefix). Its going to be pretty hard to recreate this since this is critical component of the entire server/repository configuration. My suggestion is to restore back up (assuming you have one) to get the values associated with this object and then restore your current backup and recreate using the backed up values.

• There are two objects which get associated with the dm_server_config and they are your dm_jms_config and dm_acs_config.
    The error appears when one or both of those objects has reference to an old and invalid server config.
    If you query the following two object attributes, you should see if one or both are pointing to the invalid server config. dm_jms_config.server_config_id
    dm_acs_config.svr_config_id

It is likely you have multiple of these objects. But if not, update the values to be that of your current and correct dm_server_config object.
    If you do have multiples and this is a single server environment, you can remove the invalid objects.

Russell Kavanagh
    Documentum SME | Opentext

• Thanks!
    I have restored dm_server_config. This worked.