Unable to Install webtop content transfer extension 1.4 in Internet Explorer 11

Options

Hello All,

I am try to Installed Webtop Content Transfer Extension 1.4 for Documentum 7.03 Version. Below are the step I Followed :-

I have checked the below pre-requested in IE 11:-

1. Third party Browser Extension option :- Enable
  2. If pop-up blocker is enabled, ensure that the Webtop URL is listed in the Exceptions list of pop-up blocker settings:- Done
  3. Disable the Enable Enhanced Protected Mode option in Internet Options > Advanced > Security:- Done
  4. Disable the Enable 64-bit processes for Enhanced Protected Mode option in Internet Options >Done

5 Disable the Enable Protected Mode option for trusted sites zone in Internet Options > Security :- Done
6 . Add the Webtop URL to trusted sites in Internet Options > Security > Trusted sites > Sites :- Done
7 . Enable the Enable third-party browser extensions option in Internet Options > Advanced >Browsing :- Already Available , But Setting is gray out in IE11
8 . Enable the Automatically detect intranet network option in all zones in Internet Options > Security > Local intranet > Sites:- Available,
9. Disable the Display intranet sites in Compatibility View and Use Microsoft compatibility lists options :- Done.

While I am installation the first exe WebtopBHOInstaller and Closed the browser . It is showing successfully installed and I am able to see in Control Panel-> Program and Feature . But when I am login again into webtop application for installation of Native client.exe . It is again asking for installation of WebtopBHOInstaller.exe . So I am not able to install nativeclient.exe

Please let me know why I am always getting pop-up while login into application for installation of WebtopBHOInstaller.exe that is already installed .

Please help!!.

Thank you.

Comments