Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Forward to another page using ContextRedirectForwardAction
System
Hi
I have a requirement wherein have to forward a request to another page and in that page's external i need to get some object set by the caller page.
i do not want to use session scope.
I tried to use ContextRedirectForwardAction implementation with the relative path and fullRedirect flag set to false.
But i am always getting a 404 error. And on the error page the path shown is absolutely correct.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mohit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
karan_v_arora
Hi,
I am facing the same issue. When i try to forward my request to another page using ContextRedirectForwardAction, sending the relative path and false as parameters, i always get 404 error.
can some please help us out.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks
Karan.