Hi All,I have just started working on Teamsite. However i am not able to edit my dct files as there seems to be some problem with creating the local temp area for the files. I have attached the screen shots for the errors.FYI, I have alreay installed java and working on windows vista. Moreover I have checked the permissions on C: and able to create any folders/files.Thanks & RegardsNandz
I have already made the entry into templating.cfg but still it doesn't work. I am not sure whether this can be an issue with templating.cfg becuse entry into this file is required for mapping DCTs etc. But I am not even able to edit any dct because it is not creating the local temp files.
I have Windows Vista machine locally.
TS Version: Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.1.0Nothing is being logged in the servletd_log.out..:-(
Please also check iwutild_cmdout.log at C:\iw-home\local\logs.if nothing is coming in the log relevant to your error then may be we are not diagnosing the actual issue.But i am sure something small has stuck somewhere.If you got succeed to resolve then please let me know.