TeamSite 6.7.2I have a custom deploy workflow with specified wft and ipl files. The purpose of the workflow is to collect some information about selected files, save that information in database, submit the files to staging area and then deploy these files to our app servers.The workflow works fine, every above action is performed without any errors, however the window which gets opened never closes. When I click "Start Job" button, the workflow starts, the form is submitted, and I'm left with a blank window. How can I make the window close when the job has finished?I'm calling callback at the end of the ipl file:$task->CallBack(0, "Complete");We have several other similar workflows, they all close the window at the end. I couldn't find any differences between these workflows and the above one which would prevent the window from being closed.In the documentation there is also nothing about closing window. Yet it hangs...Any advice?