Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can you hide tabs?
jkeber
I am trying to hide tabs on init and then based upon dropdown selection, show certain tabs.
onFormInit:
Tab1|Tab2|Tab3|Tab4
| | | |
visible hide hide hide
Then based upon what is chosen from Tab1, turn on other Tabs. The code that I am using only hides the "contents" of the Tabs, NOT the actual Tab.
<root-container location="PromotionsLanding" name="PromotionsLanding">
<tab name="Tab2">
IWDatacapture.getItem( "/PromotionsLanding/Tab2" ).setVisible( false );
Config data:
6.7.1
datacapture6.0.dtd
xml type DCT
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
From what I've seen, no, you can't. If you hide a tab, it only hides the fields within the tab, it does not hide the tab itself.
~Jeff
jkeber
Thanks Jeff for confirming what I have found out also, what a bummer!
It would be a nice to have though if anyone is listening!