Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CGI Task | Need to click on 'Start Input Task'
rohitspathak123
Hi,
I have a approval workflow.
1. Content Author submits the file to workflow
2. CGI task to select the approver
3. Approver approves or reject the content
Problem:
1. When content author initiates the workflow then CGI screen appears, but when I click on 'Submit' button on CGI task screen then next task (approver task) is not called.
2. But when I click on 'Start Input Task' button under TeamSite workflow screen then everything goes fine. (My CGI script is called & next task is also called successfully)
Not too sure why the CGI task is not working when we click on 'submit' button on CGI script window.
One thing I noticed is that I am using:
1. This IPL first displays the input screen
2. Same ipl contains the logic for transferring to next task after click of "Submit" button.
1. Does this has something to do ?
2. Does this has something to do with iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi ?
Attaching the wft & ipl
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rohitspathak123
Hi,
The problem is resolved.
I was closing the window (window.close()) when the user has selected the Approver from drop down. Removing the 'window.close()' from action of 'submit' button resolved the issue.
Old
New