Hi ,I have a container with default checked or unchecked as a radio button. I want that at the time of radio button selection, I will catch the values of the default checked or unchecked radio button, and if the radio button is selected as a "checked" then checked the radio button selection of all the previous replicate and if any of the previous replicate also have default radio button as a checked selection then it will show me a message.I searched into doc but i didn’t found any predefined API object just like getvalue() etc to get the num of the replicate.I am getting the current replicate(such as content/form_element[1]/option/option[2)but how can I identified its form_element[1]of option2 replicate.For Exp: I have created the 3 replicate(/content/form_element[1]/option/option[1]) , (/content/form_element[1]/option/option[2]), (/content/form_element[1]/option/option[3]),If I have selected the radio button checked for replicate 3 then it need to check for (/content/form_element[1]/option/option[1]) and (/content/form_element[1]/option/option[2]) have readio button selection as a Checked then display a message.Code: label>Other Optionson label> Options of this fieldOptions Is Default Label
I don’t want the number of child of a replicate. I want the instance(If I replicated the container one time then it's return 1,)
Pls find the attached code.
IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/content/form_element_section/information_sec_title/custom_field/chkoptions_list/chkoption/default_chk", "onItemChange", checkDefaultChkorUnck);function checkDefaultChkorUnck(item) { var isChecked = item.getOptions()[item.getValue()].value; if(isChecked =='unchecked') { } else { //alert("getchilderlength"+ IWDatacapture.getItem("/../"+ item).getChildren().length); var siblingItem = IWDatacapture.getItem(item.getName() + "/../default_chk").getChildren().length; alert(siblingItem); } //... ?}