hi,
TS 6.7.1
Perl
Workflow issue
I have 2 branches A and B, each branch has 3 workareas HQ, Local,and shared. I created a group GroupA and assigned A to GroupA and GroupB and assgined to B. Then I set up permissions for the workareas
iwaccess.exe set-private \default\main\Test\A\WORKAREA\Shared false
iwaccess.exe set-private \default\main\Test\A\WORKAREA\Local true
iwaccess.exe set-private \default\main\Test\A\WORKAREA\HQ true
iwaccess.exe set-private \default\main\Test\B\WORKAREA\Shared false
iwaccess.exe set-private \default\main\Test\B\WORKAREA\Local true
iwaccess.exe set-private \default\main\Test\B\WORKAREA\HQ true
iwaccess.exe set-group \default\main\Test\A\WORKAREA\Shared\. GroupA -r
iwaccess.exe set-group \default\main\Test\A\WORKAREA\Local\. GroupA -r
iwaccess.exe set-group \default\main\Test\A\WORKAREA\HQ\. GroupA -r
iwaccess.exe set-group \default\main\Test\B\WORKAREA\Shared\. GroupB -r
iwaccess.exe set-group \default\main\Test\B\WORKAREA\Local\. GroupB -r
iwaccess.exe set-group \default\main\Test\B\WORKAREA\HQ\. GroupB -r
This way A could see the SHARED contents of A and B the SHARED contents of A. When I launch a workflow and the script is trying to do something like this
print LOG "Opening $area/$taskfile ...\n" if $debug;
if (!open(XML, "$area/$taskfile")) {
print LOG "can't open $taskfile\n" if $debug;
close(LOG) if $debug;
$task->CallBack(0, 'No file to parse. Done');
exit(0);
}
If prints out can't open.... and the task ends there.
I know it's a permission issue because when the tsadmin master user runs the workflow, it works fine.
Should I create a new group? but I still want A to be able to edit shared A content while B only read A shared conten, but in the code to do what I metioned above.
what about changing the permissions on the fly?
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.