Hi,I am using TeamSite 6.5.I need to do customization to have SUP label available in the VFE and on select of any value and click SUP label it should paste() on the selcted value.Rightnow for TM(trademark) specific is available as out of box but we need to have superscript label and on selcted value it should paste the superscript tag.If any body has done pls help how it can be achevied.Regards,Muthu
Thanks Faizi for the reply will check and get back.One more clarification required on the © and ® available in the VFE.I want to add Superscript to this copyright and regester symbol.Pls let me know how it can be done.Regards,Kumaran
Thanks Faizi for the reply.I have attached my comments and calarification in the txt file.Pls let me know my understanding is correct or not.Regards,Kumaran
I am attaching the vfeconfig file.I have added comments for adding the custom tag for sup and subscript.(pls see line no 33 and 283) and anything else required to add in ewebeditproevents.js?Regards,Kumaran