Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
My modified files - JSP
System
Env: Windows, TS 6.7.2
Hi. I'm attempting to create a JSP that needs to be able to show all of the users modified files, as well as all of the modified files in a work area.
I'm struggling with the rough outline of what objects I need to create to get there. I've looked at the class documentation for the CSSDK, but I'm not seeing a clean path to simply display all of the work areas a user has access to, or all of the files.
I can get a CSClient object from the request object. That leads me to a CSRoot object, which leads to a CSStore object. From there, I can get the branches, and possibly workareas. It seems a bit convoluted to have to go through all of that, not to mention, if it ever works, it will probably take a long time.
I've looked in the forums, and haven't found much. I have found the sample "my_modifiedfiles_portlet.jsp", but when I try that, it produces an error about an invalid role.
Can anybody clue me in a little bit? Am I even on the right track? I thought it was going to be easy, but it is turning into a large challenge for me.
Thanks for any help.
Craig
P.S. Yes, training would be nice, but that is not going to happen in our project's timeframe, and maybe not at all with the current financial climate.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet