Hi,
I have a whole bunch of custom commands. I would like to group them by different areas and have a visible delimiter separating the different areas.
Currently all the custom commands are grouped together in one big group. I am not able to add delimiters between custom commands.
For example I have 7 custom commands under the File menu. This is how they appear currently:
File
- - - - - - - - - -
New Workarea
New Branch
Rename
- - - - - - - - - -
Delete
- - - - - - - - - -
A1 - Custom Cmd1
A1- Custom Cmd2
A1- Custom Cmd3
A2 - Custom Cmd4
A2 - Custom Cmd5
A2- Custom Cmd6
A2 - Custom Cmd 7
- - - - - - - - - -
Logout
I would like the custom commands to be grouped together in the following fashion with a delimiter between the 2 areas.
File
- - - - - - - - - -
New Workarea
New Branch
Rename
- - - - - - - - - -
Delete
- - - - - - - - - -
A1 - Custom Cmd1
A1- Custom Cmd2
A1- Custom Cmd3
- - - - - - - - - -
A2 - Custom Cmd4
A2 - Custom Cmd5
A2- Custom Cmd6
A2 - Custom Cmd 7
- - - - - - - - - -
Logout
Can someone suggest how to do this ? Do I have to modify/add anything in the iw.cfg file for the delimiters?
Edited by mvaidhya on 11/04/02 03:14 PM (server time).