HelloI have setup a new NFS mount on our web server (Solaris 9 , OD version 6.1.0). OpenDeploy base runs on Windows 2003 Server, TeamSite 6.5 SP3, ODBase 6.1.0.Earlier we were using the local file system to store data and the deploys worked fine now that I am trying to deploy to the mount there is an error that I am facing. Error number is errno=13. Below is the snippet from the log file on the receiver server. I am able to create files at the same location using the user "cms" which is been used for deployment. Appreciate you helpLIB: id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 Destination directory [/nfs/staging/content]LIB: (2) id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 parent = /nfs/staging/contentLIB: id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 Options: deploy user=cms group=technical file_perm=755 dir_perm=755 date_different ignore_acls ps_name= verbose_level=5ENG: 2009-08-06 12:33:29 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-189 After COMPARE res=0ENG: 2009-08-06 12:33:29 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-189 write Longline TASKDONE in COMPARE sub stageENG: 2009-08-06 12:33:29 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-189 PRECOMMITLIB: id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 FailedCommit 0.LIB: (2) id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 Abs Path = /nfs/staging/content Relative Path = body/1320400_detail_body.htmlLIB: (2) id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 Path = /nfs/staging/content/bodyLIB: id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 Receiving item[body/body/1320400_detail_body.html] [reason file_list]LIB: (3) id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 dir for tempfile [/nfs/staging/content/body]LIB: (3) id=m74 2009-08-06 12:33:29 -- Processing file(/nfs/staging/content/body/body/1320400_detail_body.html)LIB: 2009-08-06 12:33:30 ERROR: Could not create file (/nfs/staging/content/body/body/1320400_detail_body.html.iwtmp), errno=13.Hrishi
Thanks! I synched the user id and the group id on the mount and now the errno=13 problem is resolved but now I see another error.The log says LIB: 2009-08-10 11:08:39 00028LIB 00017: 2009-08-10 11:08:39 ERROR: Could not get file data(body/1320400_detail_body.html)