Hi All,TS 6.7.1 SP1Win 2003 ServerWFM 1.0.0.1I am trying to implement a simple concurrent workflow using WFM.But I choose the reviewers from a multiple select item. The id's of the selected reviewers get populated in a text box on item change.When I select only one reviewer from the select box,the selected reviewer's id gets populated in the text box and on submit the workflow completes.Whereas when i select more than one reviewer then on submit it gives an error sayin "0 or multiple successors elements in taskStartReviewCycle".If I do not select the reviewers from the select box and enter them manually (comma separated) in the text box then too the workflow is successful.Could someone help me on this.Thanks,Vijaya
As you mention that when i select more than one reviewer then on submit it gives an error sayin "0 or multiple successors elements in taskStartReviewCycle". So tell me what the manipulated string comes in text box after selecting multiple reviewers. Is it comma separated or not?if not then make changes in javascript on item selection event.As it works when you putting manually with comma separated.
Hi,I have already modified the javascript to accomodate the comma separated values.It comes as ID1,ID2 in the text box when I select the reviewers and I do the same thing manually also.
As per as my understanding, your are using Reviewer Task and you want to assign more than one user to review. Then how you passing users to this task, using Available Groups/Available Users. Are you passing value using configurable variable through instantiation screen?If Yes, then the value reached to Configurable varaible is from multple select dropdown or from textbox?
Yes I am passing value using configurable variable through instantiation screen. The value reached to the variable is from the text box because even when i do not select any option from the select dropdown and enter the id'd in the text box manually the workflow initiates. But the problem lies when i select more than one option in the drop down.The text box gets populated correctly(comma separated values) but the error appears.
Hi,I have attached the custom_instantiation.cfg and workflow.ipm for your reference.The zipped file is the ipm.Thanks,Vijaya
hi,PFA default_config.xmlThanks