Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to change Legends text using dynamic birt scripts (beforeFactory) or client Scripts?
Venu_Bachwale
how to change Legends text when Group by on YAxix gives gives drilldown capability?
example, if I have group by Id and legends shows id? but as id is internal, I want to show name inplace?
attaching example where group by year shows 2018.... now, I want to show last year, current year text inpalce
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Venu_Bachwale
I tried with
org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.layout.impl.LegendImpl setText, setLabel
and as per suggestion here
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/243291/
i cant see methods
beforeDrawLegendItem
comparison by month (1).rptdesign
jfranken
For HTML5 charts, write client scripts in the chart editor (see attached example). The Highcharts API can be found here:
https://api.highcharts.com/highcharts/
comparison by month (1).rptdesign
Venu_Bachwale
thank you
@jfranken
, yes, it works for me
if possible, can you also suggest on 300494/chart-
display
-property-change-using-birt-desinger-api-is-not-working
Venu_Bachwale
any possibility, using
org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.layout.impl.LegendImpl server side script?