Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
default values in "Find" tab
jrMugz
Greetings,
We need the default values in the "Find" tab to be the selections
"Any Text"
and
"contains".
Apparently there is not a way in Enterprise Manager to set those values.
Are we able to set the values in the code of one of the web pages?
If so, can somebody please point me in the right direction on this.
Thank you,
Jim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Phead2
I thought those were the defaults, I seem to remember changing it from that once...
Anyway there's an object called objCriteria in a few asp files (Find-DisplayUtil.asp and Find-QueryUtil I believe). Just find the routines called when loading the find area and creating more search rows and set objCriteria.MetaGUID = c_AnyTextGUID (defined in Constants.asp) and objCriteria.Operator = SearchContains in those routines.