Home Documentum

Need simple DQL Query

Hi All,

I need a DQL query that shows me the following: List of Cabinets, Who the listed Owner is, number of files in the cabinet, and most recent content date (when something was added or modified).  Can you please help me out?  Thank you

Comments

• Ok, maybe i need to simplify it even more.  Can you formulate a DQL Query that will  show which Cabinets had Folders or documents edited and when?  I'm trying to find where the usage is happening.

• edited June 19
    You can try below query, the file count means folders/documents created directly under the cabinet, not a recursive count.

select cab.object_name as cabinetname, max(sys.r_modify_date) as lastmodified, cab.r_link_cnt as filecount,cab.owner_name as ownername from dm_sysobject sys, dm_cabinet cab where sys.i_cabinet_id=cab.r_object_id group by cab.object_name,cab.r_link_cnt, cab.owner_name
  • @RyderPrem Hi, Thank you for taking a look.  I ran the query and see Cabinet names as well as Usernames in the list.  What can i take out from your query that will exclude the users?  Please see my screenshot for reference.
  • This will suffice

select cab.object_name as cabinetname, max(sys.r_modify_date) as lastmodified, cab.r_link_cnt as filecount,cab.owner_name as ownername from dm_sysobject sys, dm_cabinet cab where sys.i_cabinet_id=cab.r_object_id and cab.object_name not in (select user_name from dm_user) group by cab.object_name,cab.r_link_cnt, cab.owner_name
  • @RyderPrem This is awesome.  Thank you so much!