Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Task comment for versions
Amit_LnT
Hi,
I have following requirement - A user would like to check the task comments for the earlier versions of the TS files. I checked in the properties and TS keeps the all task comments in the 'Submit Details' of the version.
Please check the attach file.
But, there is no formatting to the text. I would like to know, can we format that submit comments. At least each comment on new line.
If anybody has idea, it will be great help.
Env: TS 6.5 SP3, windows server 2003
Thanks in advance,
amit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Amit_LnT
Hi,
anybody.. on version comments...
Amit_LnT
when I contacted support for this.. i got following reply..
No, we afraid there is no way in Teamsite
guys.. this is really disappointing.. a product like TS keeps revision log of versions (one of the important feature of CMS) in this way..