Hi I have installed Livesite 3.1 , for this version the OOTB components there is no longer a sample blog component.Any idea where I can get this component?
.spar
{TeamSite}/install
foundation.spar
component-guide.spar
archive_install.ipl
Actually, I think it is still shipped with 3.1, but just not pre-installed. Look at the .spar files in the {TeamSite}/install directory. I think foundation.spar and component-guide.spar are pre-installed, but the others in there--including blogs--you can install yourself using the archive_install.ipl command.Stokes.
.page
Hi Stokes,There is no any .spar file that has Sample Blog component or its .page files at that location. If you found it then share exact file (.spar) name.
/Community/Interwoven/Blog Example
blog.spar.zip
blog.spar
{TeamSite}/install/install_archive.ipl
I can see the blog components but not the sample site as outlined in the documentation. Do I need to create this from scratch or am I missing something?
Has anyone from this thread been able to successfully implement the blogging components? I set up the blog component located here: http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.f...hlib/index.htmlThe spar and all the components and .cfg files installed correctly. I'm able to create a new form entry and a dcr-type="xml" file when saving the form entry.The problem is that the components don't have a field for navigating to the new dcr in the component properties.It looks like the necessary fields for a dcr path exist in the component ContentXML. There are 3 fields in the tag that should work:Datum Exposed="false" ID="blog" Name="blog" Type="String"Datum Exposed="false" ID="entryId" Name="entryId" Type="String"Datum Exposed="false" ID="group" Name="group" Type="String"But, I can't save the the component. So I can't add a path to the DCR and can't set the exposed="false" values to "true."The save fails if I try to save with changes AND if I just try to save after opening without making any changes. Here is the error:Component preview failed.Could not load component XSL into XMLDOM.com.interwoven.livesite.common.xml.ValidationError mColumn[59] mLine[7] mSystemID[null] mPublicID[null] mType[FATAL] mMessage[A location path was expected, but the following token was encountered: |]