Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Restricting the custom menu item for a branch
Icebreaker
Hi There,
I have a Custom Reports menu item, but this menu item is visible for all branches within the store.
I want to restrict this menu item for one or couple of branches. I am aware that I have to use the OperationsID in the userops_custom.xml. I would like to see some examples. Here is the extract of my userops_custom.xml
[html]
[/html]
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
I want to restrict this menu item for [...] couple of branches
In TS 6.5 there are no supported mechanisms to make Custom Menu Entry visible per Branch.
The best you can do is to perform some extra validation within CGI itself and render either
operational Page or some Error Page.
In TS 6.7 you CAN use flexroles to either allow or disallow Custom Entries for certain Branch Roles