We wanted to improve our DCRs by making use of the new features available with TeamSite 6.7.2. However when using a TinyMCE component in a tabbed form, there's a bug which limits its height, as if the rows and cols attributes are ignored. For our editors, it screws up the usability somewhat, and apparently feels like "trying to paint a hallway through a letterbox".
I've found a workaround, which I'd like to share, which we can use until Interwoven fix the bug.
For your form, include some custom CSS in templating.cfg like this:
[html]
...
[/html]
And within the CSS file, in my example above this is in $IWHOME/httpd/iw/tinymce/dcrfix.css, include the following style:
iframe {
height: 500px !important;
}
This works in IE and Firefox, and doesn't seem to affect anything else on the DCR. If you find that other iframes are affected, you can instead refer to the iframe by ID. This is a bit nasty though and depends on the runtime ID of the TinyMCE frame, e.g.:
#field_14_ifr {
height: 500px !important;
}
I hope this helps somebody.
Cheers,
Loz