Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error in presentation
sagarshah
I have created simple DCT with two textarea and simple XML/html presentation. It's giving following error
Preview And Generate Error:
Error in presentation template:\default\main\NECUS\WORKAREA\NECUS_WA\templatedata\testcat\testtype\presentation\xml.tpl
We have changed our installation of Teamsite from C to D drive before a month. Might be because of that it's not working. Before Installation Drive change it was working fine. I am a master user and also added in all the groups, I think it's not permission issue.
Please help me to resolve it.
Regards
Sagar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pawan
How did you changed your installation from drive C: to drive
and if it is the problem which you are saying, then none of the presentation templates should work, is it the case?
If not, then try to debug your pt, by simplyfying it and making it work, then add your custom code into it.
sagarshah
Yes, preview is not working for any files. Check the log files also but nothing inside that. Let me know how to debug this. I don't have much of Development exp.
Also I have created simple DCT and TPL file with just 2 text fields only and simple xml code in it.
grouping.zip
Untitled.png
Untitled11.png
Pawan
Please check all your TS services are running and check for logs, it should be printing the error logs somewhere under < iw-home >local/logs or under local/logs/iwui folder, also give your environment details
msrinivas
There are two different issues. One is generating the output file and the other is previewing. Can you at least preview like a jpg image file? If you cannot then the preview is certainly an issue. Check your IIS and iw.cfg settings.
If you are able to preview then the issue is with your DCT/TPL. Please post them.
sagarshah
Thanks for reply,
I have checked the iw.cfg, it looks fine and also IIS server is also running. But when I try to open any Doc or Image file it just opens the Blank window without Image and also not able to download those images.
msrinivas
Did you try iwreset -a and did you try restarting IIS?
When you say you moved from C to D drive what were the steps that you followed?
Adam Stoller
Check the registry to make sure that there all references are pointing to
instead of C: for TeamSite (and related product pieces)