Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ImportCmd.Execute launching new instance of Word (2003)
po8crg
I'm using VSTO to automate Word to bring up a standard document and then force the user to save it into iManage under a new profile. The users in question are working in legacy mode. Since you can't call directly into the SaveAs functionality from VSTO, I'm using ImportCmd.
When I call the .Execute method on ImportCmd, a new instance of Word is spawned in the background (not visible to the user, but I can see the new process in Task Manager.
This only started after I upgraded to Patch 5 - is there a known problem with that version of FileSite?
I'm going to go and roll-back my installation to Patch 3 and see if it solves the problem.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet