Hi,
Currently,
Business-1 is running TeamSite 6.7.2 on Solaris 10 in Server-1 (/local/iw-store/)
Business-2 is running TeamSite 6.7.0 on Solaris 10 in Server-2 (/local/iw-store/)
We are planning to move the Business-2 Content Store into Server-1 as an additional store. We have the license for multi store and have enough space & inodes.
After the migration we will retire the Server-2 and the end result would be:
Business-1, Business-2 is running TeamSite 6.7.2 on Solaris 10 in Server-1 (into two different stores).
My question is specifically around the Content-Store migration. There are two different tasks (a) converting Content Store from version 6.7.0 to 6.7.2 (b) moving to a different server as an additional store. (These two tasks may be combined.)
I will be adding the path for second store in my iw.cfg and restart the system.
Do I create the new store (call it as store2) as /local/store2 |or| /local/iw-store/store2 ?
While moving the business-2 (server-2) content store; do I copy all the contents under /local |or| /local/iw-store |or| /local/iw-store/default ?
Will I end up with one workflow folder or multiple workflow folders?
Will I be using iwuseradm to create a new store? |or| just create a solaris folder and activate it?
Anyone has similar experience? Or can share the steps to complete this task? Thanks.