Amit,Do I need to prepare the job specification file explicity when the WFT file itself has job specification xml defined? WFT file itself is a definition to the workflow right?And as I told you, WFT file has job specification which has a workflow element and some externaltasks which are calling external .ipl file. thanksjeff
"Call a CGI to mock up the TAG_Info of workflow from custom menu" which CGI you are referring to?
Amit,Do I need to prepare the job specification file explicity when the WFT file itself has job specification xml defined? WFT file itself is a definition to the workflow right?And as I told you, WFT file has job specification which has a workflow element and some externaltasks which are calling external .ipl file. "Call a CGI to mock up the TAG_Info of workflow from custom menu" which CGI you are referring to?thanksjeff
Boris,After adding a "template_file" definition in available_templates.cfg, I should add a custom link in the UI customization (ui_custom.xml) <-link id="iw.ccpro.fie_menu.customsubmit"label="Custom Submit"url="iw-cc/command/newjob"target="_blank"/>this should launch a workflow chooser screen right? If this right I am almost there.thanks
hi.. Boris..I remember reading somewhere on support not to use iw-cc in URL command.so the URL should be like 'url="/newjob.. ' according to that article..
I was talking about following article.https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=53543
I remember [...] not to use iw-cc in URL command so the URL should be like 'url="/newjob.. '
I know that will not work without iw-cc
Just wanted to let people know about the article