thanks - xml does not currently match the dct, so I'll have to transform that. Do you have some sample code for this?
I don't have a key to my car - do you have one that will fit?
I don't have a key to my car - do you have one that will fit?DCT is a general classification of XML which is a general specification of code/configuration writing - therefore - in order to turn the XML that you are looking at into DCRs that match the DCT(s) that you are designing - we would need to see multiple samples of the XML files and each of the DCTs - and then we would write code and play with it until the end result matched what we wanted. All of this is something that you have to do - because it's your XML files and DCTs.Wheter you choose to use Perl, Java, XSLT, or some other language to perform the transformation is completely up to you.
And if someone answers yes, we know Adam has a stalker. :-)