Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Another Next Gen UI problem
yanSi
TS 6.7.1 sp1.
After searching through the threads, I'm still not able to get the next gen tagger working. I have a simple rule in metadata-rules.cfg which points to a ruleset defined in \iw-home\local\config\tagui\rulesets60\new.cfg.
The error I get when doing a file->tag on a single DCR is: "There was a problem with metadata capture configuration. Please contact your system administrator."
I noticed that in my application_custom.xml has the following entry which I think explicitly instructs TS to use the old tagger UI and disables the new UI for all cases:
To enable the next gen UI must I modify the application_custom.xml file in the customer_src directory and rebuild the web app?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jamik
Yes, you must remove the param concering single file tagging and rebuild the web app if you want to use the new tagging gui. And remember the new tagging gui only works for single file tagging and does not work for multiple file tagging in your version of TS.