Hyper link BIRT report is not loading in TRIRIGA 3.5.1

Options
meenakshi
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
When I import the Hyperlink Report in TRIRIGA using the document manager, then the detail report is displaying the Blank page but the master is running fine.

Note: The BIRT reports are built on SQL Queries.
Can anyone have any idea about this issue that how to import the hyperlink birt reports in TRIRIGA?

Comments

• The BIRT Designer User Guide for your version will have information about creating hyperlinks in BIRT.  However, the TRIRIGA documentation and forums are more likely to address this issue.  I found this link which might be helpful:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • I checked this but no answer is given for the same.

Thanks.
  • Found this error in the server log when run the hyperlink birt report in TRIRIGA.

[com.tririga.platform.birt.runtime.resource.impl.NestedTableInFooterCleanupImpl](Default Executor-thread-10803) An error occurred while trying to process a BIRT report design for nested tables in footers. [birtReportDesignFileName=Work_Task_Report.rptdesign][MID-3569424804]
    com.tririga.platform.error.PlatformRuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.metadata.PeerExtensionElementDefn cannot be cast to com.tririga.platform.birt.api.org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.metadata.

Anybody saw this error before?