Hi,
TS 6.7.1
Perl
I have an issue when trying to read DCRs as xml files in a perl script. I have a bunch of DCRs that the script need to read individually in order to get their node value to do some comparison. I identified which one is the one that fails when the following code executes:
if (!open(XML, "$area/$taskfile")) {
print LOG "can't open $taskfile\n" if $debug;
close(LOG) if $debug;
$task->CallBack(0, 'No file to parse. Done');
exit(0);
}
All the DCRs have translated content (russian) and perhaps the xml reader thinks that some of the russian characters are some kindof tags. I'm not really sure.
Could you guide me through this?
what do you think can be happening here so that the when the perl reads this file as XML it causes to fail?
how can i check that each DCR is well-formed if I get hundreds after they are being translated?
When I remove that DCR, the script executes fine and gets the id value for all the DCRs within some directory.
I attached the DCR that causes the error.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.