Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CLT Equivalent for CCPro "View Submit Logs" (for Editions)
System
TS v6.7.2
I'm looking for a command line tool (CLT) equivalent to the "View Submit Logs" option for an Edition available in CCPro.
We're migrating from v5.5.2 backing store to v6.7.2 content store, and I want to remove empty editions.
Does InterWoven provide a Perl module to get this information?
Thanks in advance!
Bill
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
iwcmp from the docroot of each edition should give you the information you need.
Migrateduser
Thanks nipper. That the direction I was headed but had to ask the question.
Since Editions are snapshots in time, I was thinking there might be some static hidden file somewhere in the edition itself that would list the contents of the edition. But, I could see where a static file could cause problems if someone were to delete an edition that contained entries.