Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.7.2 SP2 post install problem
keithcolb
Running TS6.7.2 on Windows 2003 Server
Installed SP2 on top of TS6.7.2. Install appeared successful however after the reboot, I cannot access the login page. (just getting the page cannot be found error). I could successfully login after the initial install of 6.7.2
I've read the release notes for SP2. However, no known issues!
Can't seem to find anything in the logs.
Anybody have a similar issue?
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
log on the server and run iwreset -a
Also go to iwhome/local/logs/iwui and look at the end of the servletd log
keithcolb
Thanks nipper.
Yeah I did iwreset -a previous but no luck. Usually do this when making any config changes.
I hadn't checked the servletd log, thanks. I have the following error:
"java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/conf/livesite_customer/database.properties]"
This file does not exist in that location. In fact we don't even have LiveSite (runtime) installed (but we do have SitePub). I know the terms are often interchangable it seems so it can be confusing.
Curious that this was not a problem on the initial install but now it appears to be so.
1.png
2.png
3.png
a0z0ra
I had the same problem, but on Linux. Any info? Going to contact support but just wanna check before I do that.
keithcolb
No, no progress.
I have opened a ticket with Support. I'll post if I get a solution.
a0z0ra
Mine solved by support. They reinstalled the webapps.
keithcolb
Thanks, they had me try that as well but unfortunately it did not fix the problem.