Run DFS in the main method of java before generating the EAR

Good afternoon everyone. I am very familiar with DFC, only now I need to work with DFS.

I am reading the documentation and being able to make the examples of the documentation successfully.

I would just like to know if there is any way to run DFS in the main method of java.

Before generating the EAR I wanted to first run on the main method of java to see if it is working right.

Would you like to do that?

Thank you all for the attention.

Comments

• DFS is web service; not a java API, so you cant just run it from main. You make DFS calls over HTTP not native DFC api calls using dfc.jar.  Its entirely different technology even though some of the methods may seem to be similar.  
  • Entendi

Tem uma maneira ou uma ferramenta que disponibilize esse serviço sem eu ter que gerar o EAR e rodar? 

• Please translate into English if you want a quicker response.

• Is there a way or a tool that makes this service available without me having to generate the EAR and run it?
  • DFS is just web service JAR (which you can you download if you have license for it on Documentum download page) that you deploy.  You will need to refactor your code/business logic to call these web services (via http) instead of DFC methods.