Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Preview failing
JimKnowles
We have three branches in our site the first branch when we try to generate and preview a community page we are able to see it with out issue. When we try to generate and preview a community page in the other two we receive the following error
Server Error in '/iw-mount' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
Is this part of the [iwproxy_smartcontextedit_allowed] section? If so, then
I thought that preview was turned on by default in iw.cfg Do I need to do this for all branches? This is what is in that section in our iw_cfg file.
[iwproxy_smartcontextedit_allowed]
_default=yes
_regex=\.cgi(\?.*)?$=no
_regex=.*/templates/av/.*=no
If I've posted this to the wrong forum, please let me know where I should repost.
Thanks.
Jim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jcse
If I've posted this to the wrong forum, please let me know where I should repost.
Hi Jim
Post this in forum "Teamsite Product Line".