is there any way I can specify the number of fields per page on DCT?
Is the tab concept possible in 6.5?
Hi,I have a requirement for pagination of DCT.I am aware about the 'items-per-page' attribute for DCT. But, my requirement is that, I want a container to be shown separately on one page. items-per-page attribute affects all the pages. So, basically is there any way I can specify the number of fields per page on DCT?Also, is the tab concept possible in 6.5Env: TS 6.5 SP3 on windows server 2003
I haven't tried this. But this could work: Group your items in different containers. And put value of items-per-page as 1. This will put each container in a separate page thus achieving your requirement of having different number of items per page. Try this.
I believe this is what the majority, if not all, people that use items-per-page do.~Jeff