Hi All,I am working on TS 6.7.1 SP1 and Workflow modeler 1.0.0.1.I have been trying to send emails using iw_solution_email.ipl but each time it shows the same error.Error in iwjoberrors.log says "Could not run E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperlE:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl for task 12374; retrying in 1 minute"Command attribute of the external task for email reads as "E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl"While error in iwutild_cmdout.log says "Task 13107 has no value for variable 'iw_mailheader_pt' at E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl line 196."Please note that I am successful in sending emails using the same ipl file when working with wft's.Could someone guide me on this.Thanks,Vijaya
"E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl"
Hi Vijaya,When you use the iw_solution_email.ipl you need to check few things.1) iwperl binary is a valid one.2) if you are using email_map.cfg , you need to place it in solutions directory,( no matter you specify the locations in iw.cfg )3) also check if the email_map.cfg is in below format[html][/html]4) in the external task, check the below things.command value: $IW_HOME/iw-perl/bin/iwperl.exe $IW_HOME/local/config/wft/solutions/iw_solution_email.ipl -t "User"Also set the necessary task variables.Ideally if you check all the above things, it should work successfullyThank youPaul :-)
Hi,Thanks everyone.I did try the solution given by Ghoti and Paul but the issue still persists.I also found this error in the servletd_out.log** Licensed for deploying application 'Interwoven Workflow** Modeler'.** This license does not cover development. You are required to** purchase a development license if you want to develop** software using this product.2008-11-18 16:00:58,864 [http-10003-Processor21] WARN com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dcxp.DTDNodeOrderingStrategy (axisdevelpment\ADMINISTRATOR) - Error reading DTD http://localhost/iw-cc/datacapture6.0.dtd. Message: Connection refused: connect2008-11-18 16:09:54,164 [http-10003-Processor24] WARN com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dcxp.DTDNodeOrderingStrategy (axisdevelpment\administrator) - Error reading DTD http://localhost/iw-cc/datacapture6.0.dtd. Message: Connection refused: connectCould you please tell me what does this mean.Thanks,Vijaya
Yeah.I have tried using a user/review task after the external task that sends out an email and I have also tried ending the workflow after the mailing task.But it doesn't work anyways.
E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl -t "Author Rework" -t "Initial Reviewer" -t "Final Reviewer"
E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl -t "Author Rework", -t "Initial Reviewer", -t "Final Reviewer"
Hi,Yes we have checked all the above things.Debug is ON in the ipl file and the \tmp\iw_solutions_debug.log shows that even if I change the order of the tasks only the first task gets activated.
Hi,Thanks for the reply.I am concerned about the recepients of the mail notification.The correct task gets activated after the notification but in case of multiple recepients only the first one gets the mail.Vijaya
Based on the above - I'd say the issue is with your mail_header_pt - it apparently only looks at the first target task instead of all the target tasks.
Hi Ghoti,I am using above code in the mail_header_pt.Kindly suggest the changes to send mail to all the target task owners.Thanks,Vikas