Hi,I am using Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.1 Service Pack 1.I want to delete some log files on the Logout event.When a user access Teamsite, some log files get created by his name. I want to get these log files deleted once the session expires/user logs out from Teamsite.Is there any such event on which i can delete the log files.Thanks for your help in advance!Regards,Manpreet Kaur
iw.cfg
Hi,Thanks for your reply.I have already got the log file created by the user's name. Now i need to delete that file automatically when the user logs off from the teamsite.So need to know any event associated with the logout button.Any pointers?RegardsManpreet kaur
FieldMapping.xml
Hi Ghoti,Yes, you are right, i am planning to do some customisation in the file browser used in the TS templates.For that customisation i am creating a log file at the below location on TS server:-->\\TSservername\f$\iw-home\httpd\iw-bin\FileBrowser\TSUserName.logNow after the user task is completed i want to get this file deleted from the server when user logs off from the TS or the session expires.Now you are right that some of the users do not log off from the TS but they just close the browser window once they are done, so could you please provide any pointers to get this log file deleted once the TS session expires.
this is a log file resulting from some form of customization - and you should take care of cleaning up the log files in the same customization.
\\TSservername\f$\iw-home\httpd\iw-bin\FileBrowser\TSUserName.log
httpd
...provide any pointers to get this log file deleted once the TS session expires