OpenText AppWorks Developer website update!
At OpenText, we place the highest priority on providing the resources and access to experts in order to deliver exceptional value to our customers and partners.
What is happening:
The AppWorks Developer site (https://appworksdeveloper.opentext.com/) experience and resources are being moved to our Support and Developer sites.
- Support: AppWorks Developer software and documentation resources are being centralized into OpenText My Support. Click here to learn more about My Support.
- Developer: For our community of developers, join us in Developer Cloud to learn, engage, get useful resources, peer support and expertise using OpenText AppWorks Gateway to facilitate deployments of all APIs, web services and mobile applications built using OpenText AppWorks. Click here to learn more about Developer Cloud.
- November 30, 2020
What do I need to do?
Bookmark this post to receive updates on this initiative.
For existing customers with My Support access, simply update your bookmarks with the following product areas:
- AppWorks Platform: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/KCProduct?id=1088
For visitors that do not yet have a My Support account, Click here to upgrade your OpenText Connect account (click here to learn how).
Join the conversation!
OpenText offers forums for developers and administrators to share their best practices, solve problems, and collaborate with product experts round the clock. Join the community of experts to make the most of your investment and share your success!
- 84.5K All Categories
- 53 Announcements
- 19 Articles
- 9 Blog
- 21 General Questions
- 4 Site Experience Ideas
- 21 OT2 Services
- 20.6K Analytics
- 4.1K AppWorks
- 8.4K Content Server
- 836 Cloud Fax and Notifications
- 61 Digital Asset Management
- 9K Documentum
- 15 eDOCS
- 38 Exstream
- 39.7K TeamSite
- 1.7K Web Experience Management