We've recently upgraded to TS 6.7.2 and seeing a strange behavior with the View => Locked Files command.
We have 3 backing stores - default, APAC, EMEA. I can go to a workarea root and View => Locked Files and see all of the locked files in the workarea. I can go one directory down (in certain dirs) and it displays an empty list in the non-default stores. I go two directories down and it displays the list again. The behavior is correct in all branches under the "default" store.
This is the tree and the behavior one level down:
WORKAREA
common displays
config displays
lib displays
secure displays
secure-bin displays
templatedata displays
templates empty
unsecure empty
unsecure-bin empty
Again, I can go to a directory down from templates or unsecure and the list appears for everything under that sub-directory.
Has anyone run across this before? I thought I'd try here before opening a support ticket.
TIA!