OpenDeploy from TS to TS is not working:
It is deploying correctly without setting the file ea attributes.
When I set the value for applyExtAttrs to 'yes', I got the "Failure" error message. I followed the OpenDeploy doc and the steps I did is as follows:
1. Used [highlight] <iwStore> [/highlight] tag for my source directory
2. Added this tag to my target [highlight]
<targetTeamsite area="X:\default\main\CPO\WORKAREA\production\templatedata" applyExtAttrs="yes" />[/highlight]
3. Added this line in deploy.cfg
[highlight] teamsite.version: 6.7.1[/highlight]
Pretty much this is what I followed to work this out. I don't know why I am still getting this error. My question is how is this working fine without setting ea's when I set [highlight] applyExtAttrs="no"[/highlight]
ERROR MESSAGE:
src.ts_to_ts.Filelist_DCR.wcm-cpc-dev.to.wcm-cpc-dev.log
LIB: 2008-11-18 11:35:13 Options: deploy applyExtAttrs ignore_acls do_manifest_for_dnr verbose_level=5
LIB: 2008-11-18 11:35:13 ERROR:[highlight] Failed FindServerByName with TeamSite[/highlight]
LIB: 2008-11-18 11:35:13 Receiver-ERROR: ERROR: prepare-failed.
LIB: 2008-11-18 11:35:13 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.] of area[X:\default\main\CPO\CM0\WORKAREA\merge\templatedata] for filelist[D:\iw-home\httpd\iw-bin\CPO\common\dynamic\FileList_119875_dcr.txt]
LIB: 2008-11-18 11:35:13 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 filelists
TeamSite (Windows)
OpenDeploy(6.0.2.1.0 Build 52162 Interwoven 20050921)
TeamSite: 6.7.1 Build 68759 Interwoven 20071029
This is my config file:
[php]
#####################################################################################################
filePath="D:\iw-home\httpd\iw-bin\CPO\common\dynamic\FileList_119875_dcr.txt" name="Filelist_DCR">
#####################################################################################################
#####################################################################################################

\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\etc\odnodes.xml
#####################################################################################################
#####################################################################################################

\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\etc\odbase.xml
bindPort="20014" />
bufferSize="8000" />
dbUrl="jdbc:HypersonicSQL

:\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\db\schedDB"
dbUser="sa"
dbPassword="" />
infoStreamFormat="manifest" />
cfgPath="D:\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\etc\eventReportingConfig.xml" />
directory="E:\Interwoven\Logs\OpenDeploy602"
level="verbose"/>
#####################################################################################################
#####################################################################################################
[/php]