Hi,I have a problem with page publishing. Everything is ok when I make a page and publish it to production. But if i change something on the page and publish it again, i cannot see the new version of the page. I still see the first one. What may be the reason for this?Thanks...
Thanks but yes, i tried that before and nothing changes...
Are you sure your changes are being deployed? If you look on the livesite runtime server(s), do you see your changes in the page files on the disk? Have you tried stopping and starting the livesite runtime server(s)? Have you tried emptying the livesite.cache folder and restarting the runtime(s)?/t
Isn't there a way to give cache time to the pages like the components?
One more question: are you publishing pages using the default workflow or did you write your own workflow?
Sorry, it is a late answer but we use the default workflow...