Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
After iwidmap on the server no CGI is working
Opeth
Hi,
After running iwidmap on iwstore none of my CGI is working from httpd/iw-bin. Any clue? I checked the permission on iw-bin and all cgi file looks like they all have execute right to users. I also run iwperl -wc on cgi files. same cgi files with same permissions are executing from dev environment but not in stage env. Any pointers will be helpful.
Thanks
Opeth
Environment:
TeamSite 6.7.2 Service Pack 1
Win 2003 sp2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Opeth
F.Y.I: I have first run iwidmap on dev and it works fine without any issues.
Adam Stoller
F.Y.I: I have first run iwidmap on dev and it works fine without any issues.
Without knowing what you actually
did
with iwidmap - it would be guessing (at best) as to what the actual problem is. If you cannot figure it out yourself at this point, you will probably need to open a Support case, though even that might not help unless their willing to spend a lot of time digging through your customized environment.
I'd suggest starting with looking through every single log file you can find to see if you can locate a cause-and-effect diagnostic message to help focus your debugging efforts.
Opeth
Did open a support case and waiting for their reply. By that time I looked all the log could not find anything important. I compare all the cgi files with dev ...still could not see any difference. I am thinking something related to apache and cgi permission. Any help will be appriciated.
Thanks
Opeth
Opeth
Finally the issue is resolved by interwoven support. The fix is :
1. Copy C:\Program Files\Common Files\Interwoven\lib\libeay32.dll and
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Interwoven\lib\ssleay32.dll
2. Rename these files if they exist in C:\Windows\System32
3. Paste the files into C:\Windows\System32
4. Restart the Interwoven services
5. Try your cgi...it should work.
All the best ppl out there......
Search Keyword: cgi internal error 500