Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWDatasource addOptionsToSelect not working for multiple items
Firenze
Has anyone succesfully used the IWDatasource.addOptionsToSelect with a Multiselect?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Faizi
Has anyone succesfully used the IWDatasource.addOptionsToSelect with a Multiselect?
Hi,
What is the problem exactly you are facing? Try to debug with JS debugger, is there anything pointing.
Also mention TS version and Env.
Thanks
Firenze
TS Version is 6.7.1 SP1 Patch 5 Running on Solaris.
The problem is that when I use a Select element that is configured for Multi-select and I invoke the addOptionsToSelect function the selected values from a saved DCR are not highlighted. It works if one value is selected. My assumption/hope is that I was just not passing the selected items to the function correctly. My starting place was the sample code from the WFM manual.
I ended up coding this the way most of us having probably been doing it in the past which is looping through the items and creating an array of Options and marking the items selected as needed.
big_buddha
IW support told us that the multi-selects are not supported with datasources right now.