Hello,I am using Teamsite 6.7.2 and Livesite 3.1 on windows environment. I am facing problem while using the TagUI Examples for FaqEntry datatype. .What I have done so far is:- a) Created a DCT mapped to content type.b) Configured the datacapture.cfg for rulset3) Configured the Metadata-rules.cfg.After this I create a new entry and saved it.Now when select data folder and select the File->tag for this file. Its shows "No files found".If I select the dcr/xml file under data and select file->tag. it goes busy and nothing shows anything.and one more thing in a manual a below mentioned step is written :- "Create a new Content Type, FAQs, in the SitePublisher Taxonomy Manager if one does not already exist and deploy it to the appropriate environments (at least to the development server)."What is mean by SitePublisher Taxonomy Manager??.Could you please help me to rectify the problem.ThanksAaki.
"Create a new Content Type, FAQs, in the SitePublisher Taxonomy Manager if one does not already exist and deploy it to the appropriate environments (at least to the development server)."
Have you reset the TS server after the changes?Go to Site Map tab create a new node of FAQs and select the created node and click on Actions -> Manage Taxonomies -> Conten Type -> New Node (FAQs).Then Action -> Submit (using submit workflow or relevance).
Hello,Still didn't get success. I created the node FAQs in site map, as Faizi said, and then went to taxonomy manager through Action menu->Manage Taxonomy. Now a taxonomy node is created under content type node -> FAQs and I submitted it using Default workflow. when I tried to Tag a file same thing is happening as it was earilar.Any guesses to reslove the issue??Regards,Aaki
Have set the Metadata rule properties in datacapture.cfg at \\iw-home\local\configand entry of Faq Entry Rule in Metadata-rule.cfg.Before this have you make entry of data type in templating.cfg?Check properly this.
Also i checked the log servletd.log and its throwing some exception regarding the iw_asset. I am attaching the log also.
Hi Faizi,Could u plz tell me where is the livesite_schema_ddl.sql located because i could not find it under "IW_HOME\local\config\lib\content_center\livesite_customer_src\db\"and once i get it then how to run it.Thanks you.Regards,Aaki
Hi Faizi,I have successfully ran the livesite_schema_ddl.sql schema. On development server there are lot of databases like "livesite-repositery" , sitepublisher, teamsite etc.. In which database i have to run the sql query?Actually I ran the sql for livesite-repositry and tables created sucessfully under livesite-repositry->tables and then i reset the sever and tried to tag the file but still same error about "iw-asset" is being logged in logs.Thaks you.RegardsAaki
Yes Faize, Default rule is working now Thanks a lot.One more question :The TagUI window just showing the three fields to enter the meta content, although in ruleset there are many more rules element defined like expiry date etc..and that is not displayed on the TagUI. Could you please put a light on this?Thank you.Regards,Aaki
Yes you are right. I am really sorry about to ask silly questions to you. So here we are:-I also tried to configure availables rules and they are working fine.But my faqEntery is not working because faqEntry schema is not in the database.right?So based on the faqRuleset rules how can we generate the sql schema for faqRuleset?? Thank you.Regards,Aaki
You may find sql script for FaqEntry in "LiveSite Developer’s Guide" topic "Creating Database Objects".There is instruction given, how to do it.HTH
For that I have to create faq java bean and do the hibernate mapping. only after that the faq schema can be gerarated.. right??Thank you.Regards,Aaki