Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
GetDocumentTypeFromPath error
rjb09
I have an application that was working fine.
All of the sudden, after they updated the worksite client I get this error when invoking the method:
No Record found.
I have no idea why I am getting this error, does anybody know?
thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You need to give more information regarding your client version, server version, what did you upgrade from
The getdocumentypefrompath detect the file type using custom API and then try to look for similar signature on the server.
I believe the underlying implementation is changed in 8.5. If you have only upgraded the client and not upgrade the server or vice a versa, you might be seeing this issue.
Thanks
Sheetal
www.docstree.com
rjb09
Hi Sheetal,
we are running the 8.2 SP2 Imanage Library, there seems to be a problem when upgrading from 8.2 to 8.2 SP1 or SP2.
As far as I know there have been not upgrades to the server, could it be that both need to be SP2?