Here is a little more background/clarification around what I'm doing:Reason for getting current directory:Our main intranet branch has 100,000+ generated files. It was created in 2000 and consultants at that time created the structure so that the key was the generated file...not the dcr. So users are working through htdocs with the generated file rather than dcr (no workflow to automatically generate the htm file).Here we are in 2009 and we have this huge branch with 100+ business users and we are trying to implement changes so that users doesn't have to know what a dcr is or ever go into Form Settings.My ultimate goal is to get the path to where the user is located in the directory structure in TeamSite, have a form field where they enter the file name and then automatically set the output/form entry path for the user. So I need the path prior to a save/generate. I know that there are probably 100 better ways to set-up our environment...unfortunately, at this point in time, I don't have much flexibility to completely re-do the structure at this point.Both CCStd and CCPro new form entry creates a form that has the hidden field "vpath"...which has that all important directory I need. In the case of CCStd it also has the file name appended - but that I can chop off to get the directory. I just don't get why I can't pull that full value when it is in the dct code.If someone has a better way of accomplishing my goal...I'm all ears! Environment:TS 6.7.2Windows 2003 server